Monday, July 14, 2014

What forms do I need for an adoption?

Q: My daughters father wants to relinquish his rights and my boyfriend of 7 years wants to adopt her. My boyfriend has taken on the father role physically, mentally and emotionally. Can someone please help me with what forms I would need?

A: There are forms available on the court's website: That said, I highly advise you to retain an attorney - or at the very least consult with one.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment