Saturday, July 19, 2014

Can the kids move with there aunt

Q:  What can happen if there aunt comes to get them from my home

A:  David's Answer:  If you're talking about minor children & you're their parent or legal guardian, then their aunt cannot just "snatch" them from your house without having committed the crime of kidnapping. If she does, call the police. Call a Family Law attorney in your area for more info.    -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment