Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I am a US citizen and recently got married in France. What steps do I need to take to legally change my last name in the US?

Q:  My marriage certificate was issued in France.

A:  David's Answer:  You can apply for a marriage certificate here.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment