Tuesday, July 8, 2014

In Rochester ny what is the legal age to leave without parent consent

Q:  I had a throw away in my home I told her she has to go home but she doesn't want to and left I'm concern she will be 17 June 13 2014

A:  David's Answer:  If you have a runway, you must immediately notify her parents where she is. If the parents consent, then she can stay with you. Otherwise, you'd need to file a custody petition with the Family Court. Call a Family Law attorney in your area to schedule a consult.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment