Saturday, July 19, 2014

I have a Order of Protecticon against my 20 year old son. How do I get this removed?

Q:  The order was issued yesterday July 10, 2014. He has bi-polar along with other problems and has not been taking his medicine. He is going to counseling but refuses to take his medicine. He has no job (not able to work), and has PTD according to his counselor. He has no place to go and no one but myself to look out for him.

A:  David's Answer:  If it's in Family Court, you'd need to file a motion to modify/vacate the order. If it's in criminal court, you'd need to contact the D.A.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment