Saturday, July 12, 2014

Do I have the right to a copy of my termination papers in new york

Q:  was terminated signed no papers

A:  David's Answer:  If your parental rights were terminated, the order should have been served upon your attorney. You can also pick up a copy of any orders in the case by going to the Record Room of the Family Court (bring photo ID with you).   -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment