Saturday, July 19, 2014

How to request a witness list in ny family court trial?

Q:  We are in trial, but we are coming back at a later day to finish. what form do I request at the clerks office to obtain the respondents witness list? I want to know if they will come back with more witnesses next visit.

A:  David's Answer:  Generally such a demand is considered pre-trial disclosure - in other words something you needed to request prior to the trial beginning. At this stage, you should send the request to the opposing party (copy it to the Attorney for the Child, if any). Schedule a consult with a Family Law attorney in your area for more info.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment