Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My childrens mother kicked my eighteen year old daughter out of the house and dropped my son off on the sidewalk and moved

Q:  Last week my son was abandoned in front of my home i go to get custody and find out custody had been given to his grandmother as of 2003 without my knowledge i was given a court date for next month but already had court date for support in july what are my options

A:  David's Answer:  You should merely amend your petition to include the grandmother as a respondent & serve her with the summons/petition in addition to the mother. Call a Family Law attorney in your area for more info.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment