You should file a petition to hold him in violation of the order, if by "down between the lawyers" you mean a court order. If there's no court order requiring him to take the kids to the activities, you'll have to file a modification petition & ask for the order to be that specific. -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Custody lawyer (