Saturday, January 26, 2013

Mother of 2 girls and my question is its is a good Idea to sing for joint custody even when maybe you could get full custody ?

Q: He its illegal the kids lawyer also find out he's sleeping on the same bed with my kids and his girlfriend also there's at least 10 adults and at least 6 kids on the house not including a few dogs and its only a 3 bedroom apt !! They live with my he has visitation every other weekend for About 34 hours ! He say he wanted full custody at first but now he says joint custody and I just want to get over this process so I could start the divorce process. And I have the physical custody he will only get visitation.


A: David's Answer: Your question involves an assessment as to the history of communication between you & the father as well as realisitc odds he may prevail on custody. With such a "busy" household, at least that factor may be construed against him, though there are many other factors to assess.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Custody lawyer (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment