If you married your teacher, it would then be extremely difficult to hold either the school or the teacher legally liable on that basis. Nevertheless, you certainly have the remedy of divorcing him and suing him for child support. I therefore encourage you to follow-up with a Divorce lawyer in your area.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Divorce attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)