There are a variety of ways to prove that. One way would be to subpoena the child & put him under oath. Another would be to hire a private investigator. Still another way would be to have an attorney or investigator run his credit report (to see if the credit report itself lists a different address).  -- David Bliven, Bronx Child Support lawyer (