Tuesday, January 29, 2013

How can I drop a five year order proctetction againg the father of my kids it was a criminal case please help we wanna get marri

Q: I press charge against my boy friend we have two kids together it was a criminal case the da gave me a 5 year order proctetion I want to drop it cuz we wanna get married can u please help

A: David's Answer: First, you may contact the DA to see he s/he will consent to the change. If not, you may need to retain a criminal law attorney to make the application on your behalf. -- David Bliven, Westchester Domestic Violence lawyer (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment