If the issue is keeping your mother's address as the children's address to keep them in the same school district, I would advise to consult the school officials (they will probably allow them to finish out the school year). There have been instances in which parents have been prosecuted for defrauding the school district by sending child who did not qualify to the wrong school. This is more an educational law issue, though, so I'd encourage you to follow-up with an Education Law attorney in your area.  -- Westchester Child Custody lawyer (www.blivenlaw.net)