Monday, January 21, 2013

16 year old pregnate girls rights. Do I have a right to not tell them anything. Will this help so no one gets into trouble?

Q: Do they need my concent to take dna because alligations are going around that the father is over 21. I had a one night stand at a partie and became pregnate. Now people are starting to question about the wrong guy and i dont want anyone to get into trouble. What do I do? Can they make it happen with me pleading to the fifth?


A: David's Answer: If criminal charges are brought, the DA can request a court order to compel a DNA test. That said, if you wish to resist such an order, I would advise to schedule a consultation with a criminal law attorney.  -- David Bliven, Bronx Domestic Violence lawyer (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment