Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My ex Girl is having our baby, We are good friends but the relationship is just that. What is the best legal advice?

Q: for the present and the future. I will and want to the best my kid . What is legal position. Since we are not married.

David’s answer: Other than to say that you will be responsible for the support of the child, as well as have a right to visit with the child (and the child will in turn have a right to inherit from you), I am otherwise unclear on what "legal position" you're inquiring about.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Custody lawyer (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment