Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What do I have to do if my sons mother refuses to let me see him?

Q: I pay my child support I haven't had a problem with the law?: I see him once a week under her supervision. She hasn't let me spend any holidays or birthdays with my son. She agreed to let me have him with me for christmas eve. And now she refuses ... if I go to pick him up and call the cops, what will that do?
David’s answer: Do you have an order of visitation? If yes, then you may file a violation petition if she refuses the visit. Why is your visitation supervised? If there's no good reason, I'd highly suggest to file for an order of unsupervised visitation.  -- David Bliven

No comments:

Post a Comment