Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Can I open a divorce case and then withdrawed without any penalty or consequency from the state's court (White Plain Sup Court)?:

Q: I opened a divorce case but now I wish to close it, because the court laws and regulations are turning against me.

David’s answer: It depends on whether the other side has answered with a counterclaim and/or what stage the cas is in. Additionally, even if permitted, there is a $35 court fee to withdraw a case.  -- David Bliven

No comments:

Post a Comment