What is it you're looking to do: are you looking for an attorney to represent you in Family Court) (assuming there is a pending case)? Or are you looking to file a lawsuit against CPS/ACS? In any event, I encourage you to call a Bronx Co. Child Custody lawyer to schedule a follow-up consultation.  -- David Bliven (www.blivenlaw.net)