It's hard to tell you specifically what to do without seeing the provisions you're talking about to see exactly what the error was. Most likely there is also a correction sheet given to you by ther Clerk's Office. Thus, I highly advise that you consult a Bronx Co. Family Law attorney.  --  David Bliven