Saturday, December 1, 2012

Is any penalty for bigamy in the state of New York & how you report the bigamy, also this person commit fraud insurance.

Q: man first marriage in ny second in florida never divirced first wife and added second wife on his insurance in order for her to gave birth.

David’s answer: Bigamy is still a crime in New York, and you can report it to the police. Whether the police will actually make an arrest may depend largely on whether he knowingly married the 2d person when 1st marriage was not terminated. In any event, if you are either the 1st or 2d wife, I highly advise you to consult a Bronx Co. Divorce attorney.  -- David Bliven

No comments:

Post a Comment