Thursday, December 20, 2012

How can I file for divorce and get half of husband's pension without a fight?

Q: He works for the city of New York as a security officer..Since his second child I have not spoken to him. It's not a bad split but we do not speak. I just want what I am entitle too for myself and my daughter.

A: David's Answer: Assuming he has a competent lawyer as well, you do not necessarily need to have a "contested" divorce over such an issue. There are many divorce lawyers out there who seek to settle matters amicably & thus you should shop around to find one like that.  -- David Bliven (

No comments:

Post a Comment