Presumably if your children are adults, then what your current wife is paying (on your behalf) are the arrears. Unfortunately, once arrears accrue, the Court may not vacate them. That said, perhaps you can "make a deal" with the mother to reduce the amount of arrears or at least reduce the monthly/weekly payments which are due.  -- David Bliven