If you believe SCU took more than you owe, file an application with them immediately to request that the overpayment be refunded to you. Once it's dispersed to the mother, SCU cannot get it back from her. Here's the form:  https://www.childsupport.ny.gov/dcse/pdfs/mistk.... Speak to a Family Law lawyer in your area.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)