If the records are relevant to the case, then they have to be subpoenaed. While you're best advised to have a lawyer representing you, you can always draft the subpoena yourself and submit it to the Judge for signature. Speak to a Family Law attorney in your area.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)