If the agreement allows you to take a deduction, then you should be allowed to do so. My question is whether you've attempted to communicate with your ex about the issue. Most such agreements have default provisions requiring such communication to be in writing (& usually via certified mail) as a pre-condition to filing an enforcement application. Schedule a consult with a Family Law attorney in your area. -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)