Thursday, April 17, 2014

My name is chandra i had a case with cps it is now close the judge rule permanent neglect, mental retardation and mental illness

Q: i want to sue cps and bring my children home

A:  David's Answer:  If a Judge entered a finding that you permanently neglected your child by reason of mental illness, then your only remedy is to appeal - you cannot generally sue under such circumstances. You would need to file a notice of appeal within 30 days of receipt of the final order with notice of entry. Schedule a consult with a Family Law attorney in your area.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment