Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Owe ex wife 3200 fom 10 k...she filed an order...she has no atty...she not answer my phone calls

Q:  im out work 9 months, filed bankruptcy in 2011, house is in short sale...i cant pay right now...court is 4/14 my first job in 9 months starts 4/1/14 out of state...i have to go to job...what happens i no show up, cant afford atty go for me...can i call court and delay date? what should i do?

A:  David's Answer:  You should fill you & submit an application for electronic testimony, Form 4-24 (, which means authorization to call-in. You'll need to follow-up with the Clerk's Office prior to the hearing to confirm it's been granted. Speak to a Family Law lawyer in your area for more info.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment