If you wish to go live with the other parent, have the other parent file a modification of custody petition with the Family Court. So long as your reasons for wanting to live with the other parent are sound & you are not at risk of abuse/neglect by that other parent, I don't see any reason why the Court wouldn't approve same at your age. Have the other parent schedule a consult with a Family Law attorney in your area.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)