Saturday, March 29, 2014

I just got recently divorced & planning to marry fiancee.. If i get marriage license, if they ask me when was divorce granted...

Q:  Which one should I use?.. The date when judge signed divorce papers? Or the date when it was entered by the county clerk?

A:  David's Answer:  It would need to be date of entry. Schedule a consult with a Family Law attorney in your area for more info.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment