2. She has full custody of our two daughters who are 6 and 8.
3. We are legally divorced and have a visitation arrangement since I live in CA.
4. She harasses us in waves. Peace for a few months and then antics.
5. Latest antic is she fabricated an email stating that I was saying that I love her and I want to be with her still.
6. Her antics are slowly hindering my relationship.
7. The only method of communication with our daughters in through her phone.
A: David's Answer: "Antics" in & of themselves do not provide grounds for an order of protection. To receive same, you must allege & be prepared to prove she's committed domestic violence. Thus, you'd need to provide more specifics as to what her "antics" entail. Schedule a consult with a Family Law attorney. -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)