Saturday, March 29, 2014

How can I get a third party person involved in child visitation exchange

Q:  The mother is abusive in her language towards me the father in front of my children when I have to pick them up and drop them off at her residents.. I would like to have an alternative place or person to make the exchange to keep peace in front of our children

A:  David's Answer:  You'd need to file a petition for a visitation order - or to modify the visitation order already in place. As proof, you may tape-record the mother's statements when she uses that language & play it back for the Judge. Speak to a Family Law attorney in your area.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment