In short, the way you "defend yourself" is at trial. Subpoena the police officer for trial. If all her allegations in the present petition consist of conduct directed towards the police, consider filing a pre-trial motion to dismiss, as I do not see how those allegations would amount to a crime against her. Schedule a consult with a Family Law attorney in your area.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (