Saturday, May 17, 2014

What happens in a case where a mother is indicated as an unfit parent by child services

Q:  Is it necessary to obtain legal representation

A:  David's Answer:  If CPS has indicated a report against you, but have not filed a case in Family Court against you charging you with child neglect, then you don't necessarily need to retain a lawyer at present. You would only really need one at this stage if you were looking to challenge the indicated report via an Administrative proceeding. Call a Family Law attorney in your area for more info.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment