Saturday, May 17, 2014

I have my boyfriends 13 yr old daughter stealing from me. What can I do? Her mother says any thing in her dads house is hers

Q:  Too and she has every right to it!

A:  David's Answer:  Your boyfriend should try capturing the mother's statements on tape & then file for custody modification. The other options would be to call the police or file a PINS petition. Have your boyfriend call a Family Law attorney in your area for more info.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment