Monday, August 11, 2014

What can I do if my ex wife's family member is threatening me?

Q: My ex wife texted a statement, stating that "if her brother sees me I'd better run" regards to an issue about our son. She is clearly making a threatening statement and what can I do about it. I'm tired of her antics.

A: David's Answer: Technically, it's your ex who's threatening you. In this instance, you can file for an order of protection in Family Court and/or may report her to the police. Call a Dutchess/Westchester Family Law attorney for more info. - David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment