Saturday, August 16, 2014

I recently found out my birth cert has my mothers maiden name on it. I have always had my father lastname. How do I change it

Q: David's Answer: I need to get help from social services but am having a hard time bc my birth cert is wrong. What do I do?

A: David's Answer: Assuming you're 18+, you can file for an amended birth certificate in the county where the original certificate is filed. Contact the clerk's office of that county for instructions. - David Bliven, Westchester Family attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment