Generally you would need to do a change-of-name proceeding in which you would need to serve your ex-husband with the summons. That said, you may wish to consider having your current husband adopt your daughter. If the father is relatively uninvolved, it shouldn't be a problem. Schedule a consult with a Family Law attorney in your area for a full assessment.