You would need to file a formal motion to recuse the Attorney for Child. That said, rarely do such motions succeed. Moreover, the blowback would be to make the Attorney even more hell-bent against you, possibly anger the Judge (as s/he may feel you're just trying to delay the proceeding) and be out the money paid to your new lawyer (hopefully you have one) for filing the motion. I'd suggest to schedule a "clear the air" meeting with the Attorney for the Child.