Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I live in syracuse new york......where can I get married if im undocumented?

Q:  I live in syracuse new york and my fiance is a legal resident so where can we get a marriage licence or get married if I dont have a social security number o green card??

A:  David's Answer:  You can get married at the courthouse. They do not ask whether you are documented or not - it's irrelevant to applying for a marriage license.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment