Wednesday, February 26, 2014

FAMILY LAW. What website address can I view rules of trial, child support, and local codes in Rochester NY, Monroe County?

Q:  Jurisdiction is Rochester, NY, Monroe County for paternity and child support order. I need to review trial rules and such as listed in my question. Also, Does Rochester operate under the Unified Court system of NY? Is there a website that is set up for Pro Se litigants and /or pro Se information provided by the Family Court, state if NY in Rochester that I could request? I reside in Indiana.
Thank you


A:  David's Answer:  You can consult the civil practice law & rules here: http://public.leginfo.state.ny.us/LAWSSEAF.cgi?.... I would nevertheless advise against trying to handle the cases yourself. Call a family law attorney in the Rochester area & schedule a phone consult.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment