Saturday, February 15, 2014

How to prevent my daughter's father to stop calling my mom, telling her lies about me constantly and calling me anytime he wants

Q:  We were never married, I have full custody of my daughter and i took him to court for child support. He now calls me late at nights and calls me back to back without stopping. When he doesn't get me, he calls my mom and tells her numerous lies about me. He now shows up to my daughter's school to start trouble/confusion with me.

A:  David's Answer:  You may consider filing for an order of protection. At the least, you may write him a letter or e-mail & state if he continues to harass you he will be reported to the police. Speak to a Family Law attorney in your area.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment