Saturday, February 22, 2014

Do i have to pay child support if my son joins the military

Q:  and how do i prove that he did?

A:  David's Answer:  You would need to file a petition to terminate the support if he does enlist. This would generally be a basis for emancipation. You may verify enlistment here: or via Dept. of Defense's website. You should also contact an Orange/Westchester Family Law attorney to schedule a consultation for a full assessment.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment