Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I filed an o/p against my grandchild conditions to live at home with me she violated the o/p now the judge turned it to a full

Q:  How can I get the o/p dropped? She is nineteen but suffers from anxiety is now homeless and locked up in county jail. She does not understand all the paper work and has called my cell and house number which no is a violation I am scared she never gets out of prison

A:  David's Answer:  You can file an order to show cause for modification, or wait until your next court date & let the Judge know you wish to drop the petition.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment