Unfortunately with regards to a pro bono attorney, I contacted a wide variety of companies and I was informed that they can not step in at this point in the case seeing as it is only pending the judges signature. I was advised that I will have to wait until we go to court again and at that time I can request an attorney. I wish I could afford an attorney in the interim however, I am a full time student relying on my loans and grants to get me by, with very minimal child support. Lamentably, I will be in court this Friday to submit my counter-order as advised below. Thank you all for the advice! I am hoping this can get me through until the next court date where I can request council.