If your present case is in Criminal Court, then it cannot be moved to Family Court. That said, the DA should consent to amending the order to allow for visitation. He may then need to commence a Family Court visitation proceeding. Speak to a Family Law attorney in your area. -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)