Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Can cps question my minor child without consent in new York state

Q:  State

A:  David's Answer:  Yes - there often do so in the child's school as the teacher can give that consent. If they come to your house, however, they must generally have your consent or a court order. Schedule a consultation with an Orange/Westchester Family Law attorney for a full assessment. -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment