Saturday, January 4, 2014

How do I get my granddaughters mom to let me have pics and information on my granddaughters well being

Q:  my granddaughters mom lives in Plattsburgh and has been sending me pics and calls me to let me know how my granddaughter is doing she is 1 year old and now she refuses to do so and says I will never hear about her or see her again ,the babys grandfather and myself have stopped giving her money because we found out she was spending it on herself,my son the babys dad is incarserated for 3 years and she says the baby will no longer be in contact with any of his heart is broke please help me

A:  David's Answer:  You can file a grandparent visitation petition with the Family Court. Most of the time, courts will grant at least 1 day of visits per month on such applications. Speak to a Family Law attorney in your area. -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment