Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What do i right in a report to amended a cps report from being indicated to unfounded

Q:  Cps was called on me by the school stating I get drink and get out of control because i do not take my medicine.,lithium. I do take medicine,the report was false. Also I have been accused of giving my daughter a black eye when i was trying to take her electronic devices away. I never hit my daughter. I have a police report stating I was the victim.

A:  David's Answer:  You should get a letter from your therapist confirming you're taking your medicine. Furthermore, the letter you were provided by CPS stating the report was indicated also provides the address you need to write to (within 90 days of the date of the letter) to request an administrative review. You should also schedule a consultation with a Family Law attorney in your area, particularly one with experience in CPS matters. --  David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment