Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Want custody of my grandchild

Q:  Child protective services took my granddaughter from hospital when we petitioned child protective services they showed to my home with themselves n six police officto telle they don't no where my granddaughter is n then sent two detectives two hours later to confirm they don't no where as she is n insinuate my daughter has her they lost my grandchild and court is the end of this month

A:  David's Answer:  You should file a petition for custody. You will need to serve CPS as well as the mother & father with the summons & petition. For a full assessment, schedule a consultation with a Westchester Family Law attorney.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment